1). FROSTY KITCHEN FOODSTUFF TRADING LLC, (“Frosty LLC”), a company registered in Dubai, with a registered address at Waterfront Deira, outlet i5, Dubai, UAE, owns and operates the website http://www.seamfa.com (“Website Sea Mark Fish Auction”) “Website dedicated for online Auction Fish & Seafood Products.
2). We operate an auction platforms, that allows Members to Auction (Buy/Sell) Fish and Seafood products from http://www.seamfa.com.
3). http://www.seamfa.com is a product that is owned, developed, and operated by (“Frosty LLC”), providing support to auction (sell/buy trade) Fresh, Frozen & Dried Fish and Seafood to local and international companies.
6). We collect the following types of Personal Information:
7). We collect Members contact information, communications and transaction information: When you register on the Website as a Member, update your information, purchase any goods or services, take part in promotions or campaigns or contests, sign into our mobile application using your contact details, account details or a social media account, send emails to us, send support or other requests, contact us or any third party via forms or phone numbers made available on our Website, provide feedback, or when you report a problem with our Website, you provide us with information that we store and process. Such information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, purchase and transaction history, billing information (including credit card information) and interests.
8). We collect information about how you use the Website: We also receive information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website. This can include information such as your IP address, the date and time you access the Website, length of time you spend on the Website, your browsing history (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page), and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website.
9). We use Personal Information for the following purposes
- To provide a better service, and in particular to: keep internal records, improve our products, our Service and the Website
- To communicate with you if you have, purchased or sold your products.
- To contact you for market research purposes
- To provide you with information about new opportunities, promotions, special offers and other information that we may feel is relevant to you. If you contact us via the Website, or via email to the contacts set out on the Website, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
10). We may share your Personal Information with the following third parties:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors which we may use in connection with the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; and
- We partner with and are supported by service providers around the world. Personal Information will be made available to these parties only when necessary to fulfil the services they provide to us, such as software, system, and platform support; direct marketing services; cloud hosting services; advertising; data analytics; and order fulfilment and delivery. Our third-party service providers are not permitted to share or use Personal Information we make available to them for any other purpose than to provide services to us.
11). SECURITY: Keeping your Personal Information secure and preventing unauthorized access is of utmost priority to us, and we take all steps reasonably necessary to protect your Personal Information against any unauthorised access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Whilst we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard your Personal Information, due to the nature of the Internet and available technology, we cannot guarantee that the Personal Information provided by you or that is transmitted via this Website or by e-mail is totally secure and safe.
12). STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Where we have given you, or where you have created a password which is part of our services or allows you to access parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
13). YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- We respect your right to access and control your information, and we will respond to requests for information and, where applicable, will correct, amend, or delete your Personal Information. Any such request can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Access to personal information: If you request access to your Personal Information, we will gladly, subject to any relevant legal requirements and exemptions, including identity verification procedures, provide you with
(i) confirmation of whether, and where, we are processing your Personal Information;
(ii) information about the categories of Personal Information we are processing, the purposes for which we process that Personal Information and information about how we determine applicable retention periods;
(iii) information about the categories of recipients with whom we may share your Personal Information; and
(iv) a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you. Before providing data to you, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interaction with us so that we can locate any relevant data. We will not charge you a fee for providing you with a copy of your data (unless we are allowed to do so by law).
- Correction: You have the right to correct or amend your Personal Information if it is inaccurate or requires updating.
- Deletion. You have the right, in certain circumstances, to request deletion of your Personal Information if the continued processing of that Personal Information is not justified; however, this is not always possible due to legal requirements and other obligations and factors.
- Restriction. You have the right, in some circumstances, to require us to limit the purposes for which we process your Personal Information if the continued processing of the Personal Information in this way is not justified, such as where the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested by you.
- Portability. You have the right, in certain circumstances, to receive a copy of the Personal Information you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format that supports re-use, or to request the transfer of your Personal Information to another person.
- Objection. You have the right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interests and you have grounds for making such an objection in light of your particular situation. There may be compelling reasons for us to continue to process your Personal Information, and we will assess and inform you if that is the case. You can object to marketing activities for any reason.
14). LINKS AND CONNECTIONS TO AND USE OF OTHER THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- Our Website and Service may contain links to and may be used by you in conjunction with third-party apps, services, tools, and websites that are not affiliated with, controlled, or managed by us. Examples include but are not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter® and, third-party apps like voice software and readers. The privacy practices of these third parties will be governed by the parties’ own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by these third parties. You should review the privacy statements or policies applicable to these third-party services.
15). PRIVACY OF MINORS
- Our Service is not aimed at individuals under the age of eighteen years old (“minors”). If, however, we collect and use information about any minor, we will comply with the applicable laws.
- If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, then please contact us at email@example.com so that we can take steps to remove such information.
- If we are unable to deal with any issues you raise with us, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint to your national data protection authority.